We relocated to Ohio. We get a mobile home instead of getting into a huge debt to have the standard stick built house. Some friends are advising us to get an Ohio mobile home insurance. Is it really necessary to get insurance for mobile homes?
Some would think of not getting any insurance for their mobile homes because they feel that this type of structure has lower value compared to the standard stick-made house. Money does not always have value but the hard work, effort, and love you invest to get the money to have your home is where the real value is. The point here is that getting an Ohio mobile home insurance will protect your hard work and effort to not go to totally waste when accidents happen to your mobile home property.
Though, a lot would say that the quality between a mobile home and the stuck built house is more or less the same. Some experts would still insist that mobile homes are of lower quality, which made them prone for total destruction due to fire or natural calamities. If ever you will lose your property, the proceeds you will get from your Ohio mobile home insurance will serve as a fallback. You always have something to start from.
Also if someone met an accident in your mobile home property, your insurance will answer for the medical expenses depending on the types of coverage that you include in your Ohio mobile home insurance. Following are different types of coverage that you can choose to include in your mobile home insurance policy:
• Personal liability coverage – This will protect you against lawsuit when someone will file a complaint for injuries that would take place in your home.
• Medical coverage – This will answer the medical expenses for injuries that happen in your property.
• Personal property coverage – This will cover properties damaged or lost from stealing.
• Fire insurance – In case you will lose your mobile home to fire accidents, you can get a repayment for it.
• Comprehensive coverage – This will give your property protection from natural calamities. Though, you need to carefully check what type of calamities or accidents is only covered.
• Transporting coverage – In case you want to relocate, this will cover for the moving expenses.
There are still other types of coverage available for mobile homes. You might want to consult with the insurance company for that.